The new website for Shona’s practice is ready to launch – click here
Shona is especially skilled at providing evidence-based psychological services to adults, children and youth, their families and the school and other organisations that may be involved in their care. However, Shona does so in a palatable and friendly manner that allows all involved to share the formulation in a way that the Adult and Child can understand.
Shona regularly provides treatment for adults and children experiencing a range of issues including:
- anxiety – generalised anxiety and worry, specific fears, compulsions, health anxieties, separation anxieties and school refusal
- depression – lowered mood, adjustment issues
- trauma – abuse, family violence, neglect, family separation, traffic accidents, grief
- behaviour – naughtiness, ODD, Conduct Disorder, youth offending (including sexual offending), applied behaviour analysis
- learning and developmental issues – intellectual disability, autism spectrum concerns
Shona Talks.. is a series of YouTube Vlogs which explain psychological concepts in a palatable and friendly manner that allows all involved to share the information in a way that the adult and child can understand. Simply click on the links below to be directed to Shona’s YouTube channel.
To book an appointment with Shona please see contact details. We would love to hear from you to discuss suitable times.